uPOL Raptor TWENTY Bottle KIT 20Litres incl. 1Ltr Fast THINNERS
The RAPTOR kit is the industry standard in bedliner coatings.
Each kit contains 20 bottles of RAPTOR and the correct amount of hardener.
and FREE 1 litre Premium System 20 Fast Drying Thinners
- The twenty bottle kit is enough to do a full size
- Compatible with both RAPTOR standard and professional application guns
- Can be thinned, rollered, brushed or sprayed
- Full UV protection
- It can be used over a multitude of surfaces
- Can be tinted to any colour of your choice
- Create both smooth and textured finishes
- RAPTOR is used for 4x4, automotive restoration, off-road, marine, agricultural machinery, Construction and general industry.
- Provides tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface and protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures
- Flexible and reduces noise and vibrations.
- Resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, salt water and more
To achieve best results with RAPTOR, good preparation is essential.
1. Remove all loose material and any rust from the surface to be coated.
2. Clean and degrease the surface.
3. Abrade the surface with P80 -P180 grit sand paper.
4. Re-clean the surface.
Aluminium, bare metal, and galvanized
prime with an etch primer, such as two coats of RAPTOR Acid Etch Primer.
Large exposed areas of bare metal:
Full 2K primer system required for optimum adhesion and corrosion resistance.
after abrading, clean and degrease then use an adhesion promoter, such as RAPTOR Adhesion Promoter or System 2003.
RAPTOR can go direct to stable wood.
for best results, clean the surface and remove dust. Seal first with proprietary concrete sealer before applying RAPTOR.
scuff the surface with an coarse abrasive pad then clean and degrease.For hard to reach areas such as internal corners etc. coat first with a suitable adhesion promoter for optimal adhesion.