uPOL Raptor FOUR Bottle KIT (Colour Choice)
12 BOTTLE KIT (11.4 LITRES)
The 4 Bottle RAPTOR kit is the industry standard in bedliner coatings.
Each kit contains 4 bottles of RAPTOR and a tin of hardener.
- Each kit covers approximately 12m², enough to do a full size pick-up truck bed
- Compatible with both RAPTOR standard and professional application guns
To achieve best results with RAPTOR, good preparation is essential.
1. Remove all loose material and any rust from the surface to be coated.
2. Clean and degrease the surface.
3. Abrade the surface with P80 -P180 grit sand paper.
4. Re-clean the surface.
Aluminium, bare metal, and galvanized
prime with an etch primer, such as two coats of RAPTOR Acid Etch Primer.
Large exposed areas of bare metal:
Full 2K primer system required for optimum adhesion and corrosion resistance.
after abrading, clean and degrease then use an adhesion promoter, such as RAPTOR Adhesion Promoter or System 2003.
RAPTOR can go direct to stable wood.
for best results, clean the surface and remove dust. Seal first with proprietary concrete sealer before applying RAPTOR.
scuff the surface with an coarse abrasive pad then clean and degrease.For hard to reach areas such as internal corners etc. coat first with a suitable adhesion promoter for optimal adhesion.