Rigloo is designed for use in poorer conditions and shelter from all weather.
Ideal for a day shelter, road trips, trackside, coffee bothy, roadside emergencies, hiking disaster, off-piste lunch hut, overnight stays.....its limited by your imagination!
What’s in the bag?
- Rigloo Refuge Shelter x 1
- Hand Pump x1 (easily inflated in under 90 seconds)
- Foil Blankets x 2 Additional blankets to keep you warm in an emergency
- Tether Cord x 2
- Carabiner x 4
- Guy Ropes x 6 Additional ropes to secure to the ground with the pegs
- Ground Pegs x 12 For use with the guy ropes
- Glow Sticks x 2 To bring attention to your Rigloo in the dark
- Puncture Repair Kit In case of a puncture it can be repaired (no glue needed)
- How to guide
The whole kit weighs in at just 6kg and comes in a pre-packed backpack.
You can repack it into your own bag or just carry and go.
It's a one piece construction and fully waterproof, so you can fire it down, crawl inside, inflate and be warm. Inflation is done on the inside so no standing about in the wind or rain!
It can be held in place with conventional tether to a fixed object, pegs, bodyweight of occupier and guy lines as anchoring.
We recommend a trial run before using your Rigloo for the first time.
This will allow you to familiarise yourself with the Rigloo
> Width: 1.2m
> Height: 1.2m
> Length: 1.8m
> Door: 2
> Windows: 6
> Flysheet: Polyester Ripstop® 210T, Blue / Orange, 80g/m2
> Groundsheet: Nylon Ripstop® 210T Sewn-in, Black, 80g/m2
> Guy Ropes: High-visibility with tension adjusters
> Hydrostatic Head: 8000mm with Factory taped seams
> Pack Size: 40 x 30 x 20 cm
> Weight: 6kg full pack, 4kg shelter only.
> Operational Temp Range -50°C +60°C
> Airframe 0.3mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane, max 2psi (recommended no more than 1-2psi)
> Windows 0.2mm Thermoplastic Polyurethane
> Zips: Sealed Waterproof with Additional Waterproof Flaps
> Manual pump, max pressure 4psi