Partly synthetic oil that is extremely resistant to high pressures
Eliminates squeaks and creaks and has excellent flow and penetration performance, as well as good corrosion protection.
- Highly adhesive lubricant that is not spun away when used on turning and rotating parts
- Compatible with O-rings/X-rings and plastics. Neutral behaviour on painted substrates.
- Resistant to splash water and salt water, weak acids and bases
- Free from silicone, resin and acids
- Resistance to high pressure loads
- The HHS 2000 lubricating film remains active and does not tear off despite the high pressure load and shearing motion of the base body. Reliably separates the counterpart-body from the base body and thus ensures optimum wear protection at higher pressure loads